Our clients call us their technology advisors. We have an extremely talented team who knows how to incorporate the right technology solutions to meet business needs and help your company succeed.
Managed IT Services
Verma Systems Managed Services (VSMS) is a cost-effective solution designed to provide reliable on-site and unlimited off-site and helpdesk support to organizations without a dedicated in-house IT department.
We start by doing an IT Assessment – a complete analysis of your IT and business needs. This includes your server and network environment, the day-to-day needs of your team, and your future goals.
Once this is firmly established, we assign a dedicated support team, which includes an assigned engineer, and/or a Senior Engineer Team Lead and an Account Manager whose primary goal is to ensure that Verma Systems is meeting or exceeding your expectations. Our leadership team and project team will continue to provide IT strategy and planning within your budget to ensure IT is driving your business goals.
Our Service Plans Include:
- Unlimited Help Desk & Remote Support Mon-Fri From 7am to 6pm
- Unlimited On-Site Support Mon-Fri From 8am to 5pm
- Preventative Maintenance Checks
- 7am to 6pm Monitoring & Server Management
- Spyware Scan & Removal, Anti-Virus Monitoring, & Definition Synchronization
- Asset Management Reporting
- Disk Space Threshold Alerts
- System Updates & Software Patches
- IT Assessments
- Semi-Annual or Annual Business Reviews
Cloud Computing Services
Verma Systems believes “cloud” is more than just a new technology buzzword. Cloud services bring enterprise-class solutions within the reach of small and medium-sized businesses. Traditionally, these solutions required large upfront investments in hardware. Now they’re provided as a monthly service at a reasonable initial investment. Having the infrastructure hosted in the cloud also removes the headaches and additional expenses associated with monitoring, managing and upgrading hardware. Our headquarters and Network Operations Center (NOC) are in Baton Rouge, LA and we operate out of a SSAE-16 certified data center that is also located in Baton Rouge, LA. From our data center, we provide cloud servers, virtual desktops (DaaS) and application hosting (SaaS) throughout the United States.
Our VS hosted cloud services include a number of IT solutions designed to help your business operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Private, Public, & Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft 365
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- File Sync
Network Security Services
In today’s environment, every organization has data that makes you a target. A data breach resulting in confidential material falling into the wrong hands could cause serious damage to your firm’s integrity and bottom line. VS Network Security Services can proactively protect your confidential data. Verma Systems’ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) engineers will review the security status of your network and systems, highlight areas of concern, provide recommendations to correct any potential issues, and implement solutions before they result in a security breach.
Our Network Security Services include:
- Security Assessments
- Security Policies
- Cloud Security
- Counterintelligence (CI)
- Cyber Forensics
- Data Loss Prevention
- Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP)
- Security Audits
Verma Systems specializes in technology projects from high-level design to implementation of both wired and wireless networks. We provide the expertise necessary to build, implement, and maintain complex network systems to support your technology needs. Our team has experience with all levels of networks including LAN, multiple location WANs, VPNs, and advanced outdoor wireless mesh implementations.
- Cloud Migrations
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- LAN & WAN Infrastructure
- Wireless Networking including Outdoor Point-to-Point & Mesh
- Monitoring & Maintenance
- Network Wiring & Server Room Reorganization
- Office Relocations
Outsourced Help Desk
Powerful IT Support Made Possible with Help Desk Outsourcing Services
Our help desk outsourcing services allow your organization to benefit from the most highly qualified, certified and technical staff anywhere your team is located. You’ll never have to worry about recruiting, training, fulfillment, or other related tasks. Unlike other outsourced service desk providers, Verma Systems strives to deliver exemplary managed IT Services at all times.
Expert Help Desk Outsource Services, Support and Solutions
The bottom line? Verma Systems has the people, skills and certified experience to provide comprehensive help desk outsourcing services, empowering you to concentrate on growing your business and succeeding with IT. Our outsourced IT support services can extend the reach of your existing IT department – or bridge the gap if you don’t currently have an internal IT department.
Verma Systems Deploys Outsourced Help Desk Support Infrastructure, Including:
- Access to a certified, Baton Rouge-based Help Desk technical staff
- 7am-6pm coverage capability Monday through Friday
- Online support featuring real-time Desktop Sharing technology
- Online live support chat capabilities
- Team lead and project manager provided
- Complete trouble ticket tracking & reporting solution w/ self-service option
- Tiered service levels & custom response requirements available
- On-site escalation support available
- Branded customer satisfaction (CSAT) surveys
It’s powerful. It’s mobile. And best of all it’s affordable.
Introducing the Intermedia Unite enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the cloud, it has more than 40 calling features and delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. Intermedia Unite is a complete business communications system and service. This powerful cloud-based phone system utilizes a company’s existing data connection and wiring so no onsite PBX hardware is required.
POWERFUL - Over 40 calling features
- – Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- – Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
- – Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
- – Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- – Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold
MOBILE - Do your job from any location
- – Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- – Voicemail-to-email ensures messages get through faster
- – Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
AFFORDABLE - Preserves capital, simplifies management
- – Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- – No phone system hardware or software to buy
- – No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- – Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- – More reliable than an on-premises phone system
HIGH QUALITY EQUIPMENT - Leads the industry with quality phones and features
- – Contego Unified Communications is powered by Polycom’s Soundpoint and VVX model phones, designed for office workers, busy managers, and front-line staff
- – Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality, and productivity features
- – 2-line all-purpose phones, 4 & 6 line professional phones, 8-line touchscreen phones
- – Popular Polycom SoundStation conferencing phones