As your business grows, you will eventually need a Chief Information Officer or CIO. For small to medium-sized businesses that are not ready to invest in a permanent, full-time executive, a Virtual CIO or vCIO is a good option. Verma Systems offers vCIO services to its clients and will dedicate an employee to work part-time with your organization on a flexible basis to develop strategic IT goals and plans as well as manage and implement these goals and plans. A vCIO can provide a competitive advantage to SMBs and lay the groundwork to support future growth.
Verma Systems believes that solid network engineering and design is the foundation of your organization’s success. We specialize in the high-level design of both wired and wireless networks and provide the expertise to design, build, implement and maintain complex network systems to support your technology needs. Our team has experience with all levels of networks including LAN, multiple location WANs, VPNs, and advanced outdoor wireless mesh implementations.
Our network engineering and design solutions include:
- Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Migration
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- LAN & WAN Infrastructure
- Wireless Networking including Outdoor Point-to-Point and Mesh
- Monitoring & Maintenance
- Network Wiring and Cable Certification
- Office Relocation
Verma Systems believes “cloud” is more than just a new technology buzzword. Cloud services bring enterprise-class solutions within the reach of small and medium-sized businesses. Traditionally, these solutions required large upfront investments in hardware. Now they’re provided as a monthly service at a reasonable initial investment. Having the infrastructure hosted in the cloud also removes the headaches and additional expenses associated with monitoring, managing and upgrading hardware. Our headquarters and Network Operations Center (NOC) are in Baton Rouge, LA and we operate out of a SSAE-16 certified data center that is also located in Baton Rouge, LA. From our data center, we provide cloud servers, virtual desktops (DaaS) and application hosting (SaaS) throughout the United States.
Our Contego® hosted cloud services include a number of IT solutions designed to help your business operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Cloud Servers
- Hosted Phone Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- File Sync
In today’s environment, every organization has data that makes you a target. A data breach resulting in confidential material falling into the wrong hands could cause serious damage to your firm’s integrity and bottom line. Our Contego Corporate Cybersecurity Services can proactively protect your confidential data. Verma Systems’ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) engineers will review the security status of your network and systems, highlight areas of concern, provide recommendations to correct any potential issues, and implement solutions before they result in a security breach.
Our Corporate Cybersecurity offerings include:
- Security Assessments
- Security Policies
- Cloud Security
- Counterintelligence (CI)
- Cyber Forensics
- Data Loss Prevention
- Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP)
- Security Audits
Our help desk consists of engineers who supervise, monitor and maintain your network in real time. The help desk serves as our focal point for network troubleshooting, updating and patching operating systems, performance monitoring, intrusion detection and coordination with affiliated networks.
At our new facility, multiple engineers are observing visualizations of networks on more than 20 monitors and using advanced software to manage them. The help desk is where we verify the integrity of backups and perform server, router, switch, firewall, and domain name management.
Our help desk solutions include:
- Network Monitoring
- Data Protection Management
- Remote Support
- Patch Management
- Infrastructure Management
It’s powerful. It’s mobile. And best of all it’s affordable.
Introducing the Contego Unified Communications enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the cloud, it has more than 40 calling features and delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. Contego Hosted PBX is a complete business communications system and service. This powerful cloud-based phone system utilizes a company’s existing data connection and wiring so no onsite PBX hardware is required.
POWERFUL - Over 40 calling features
- – Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- – Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
- – Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
- – Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- – Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold
MOBILE - Do your job from any location
- – Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- – Voicemail-to-email ensures messages get through faster
- – Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
AFFORDABLE - Preserves capital, simplifies management
- – Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- – No phone system hardware or software to buy
- – No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- – Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- – More reliable than an on-premises phone system
HIGH QUALITY EQUIPMENT - Leads the industry with quality phones and features
- – Contego Unified Communications is powered by Polycom’s Soundpoint and VVX model phones, designed for office workers, busy managers, and front-line staff
- – Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality, and productivity features
- – 2-line all-purpose phones, 4 & 6 line professional phones, 8-line touchscreen phones
- – Popular Polycom SoundStation conferencing phones