DEPARTMENT: Service Department
SUPERVISOR: Technical Services Manager
· Develops new applications from beginning to end.
· Maintains existing applications, databases, and programs.
· Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques.
· Creates and write codes that meet required system standards.
· Analyzes methods to efficiently address software system requirements.
· 3-5 years of software development
· 3-5 years database development/administration
· Experience with the following programming languages, C++, C#, C, ASP.NET, SQL, Python, ASP.NET
· Experience with Visual Basic and Visual Studio.
· Experience with Crystal reports, SQL Queries, MS SQL Server, and SQL Databases.
· Experience with MS SQL server in a production environment, database and ETL development, and SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
· Experience in performance tuning, query optimization, Performance Monitor, and SQL
· Experience with Profiler and other monitoring and troubleshooting tools, Failover Cluster, and Database Mirroring
· Must be able to work nights during maintenance windows
· Experience in SQLdm / SQL Safe, AlwaysOn, SAN based storage systems and Virtual Server environments.
· Assisting with creating functional documentation
· Working with the IT infrastructure team for SQL server installation and administration.
· 3 years of developing and programming experience.
· 3 Years of database development and administration
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is desired, but not necessary with the right amount of programming experience.
- Accepts responsibility.
- Communicates effectively.
- Competency in established practices and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Manages time wisely.
- Performs precise, detailed work without constant supervision.
- Produces accurate product.
- Provides services that meet Management, customer, and employee expectations.
- Remains efficient under pressure.
- Works to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Works well with others and provides assistance willingly.
If interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.